CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Im back!

This is the face that screams at me whining all the time! LOL

So sorry to those of you who check this regularly! I have been bad at blogging this week. Not a lot to talk about since its just been sort of quite without Kenedey around. I got a new photo editing program and everytime im at the computer ive been toying with that. Guess blogging took a backburner.

Carson hangin with the big kids! He was copying Gunnar when he was kissing the tree... weird I know!

Jason's grandpa passed away this week. I cant remember if I already blogged about that, but he had the funeral and all that this week. His grandpa only made it 3 weeks after his grandma passed. It wasnt a shock to anyone... its like everyone knew they would go together. It's amazing I cant remember exactly how many years they were married somewhere in the 60 some years anyway. Life for them was just that.... them.... they were the type of people who didn't need anything but each other to be happy. J's grandpa was really sad when his wife passed Jason says... I guess thats the way they wanted to go... together. Jason said today when we were riding in the car, "I can't believe they are gone." It is strange to think the BOTH are gone so quickly. They will sure be missed by all. Im a so glad that we got some pictures of Carson with them before they passed. When I took the pictures last fall, I never tought to myself... better do this so we have some pictures. So glad I did.

On a lighter note. Carson is having a better few days. He hung out with Mandy (babysitter) Thursday and his daddy on Friday. He hasn't been quite as whiny. Don't get me wrong still somewhat whiny but not terribly! Maybe its passing... the phase I mean. Yeah no such luck for me! I won't hold my breath!

Last night we just hung out at home and relaxed and did some cleaning. This morning I got up and started laundry... played with Carson and made Cream Puff Cake for a "party" we went to tonight. My dessert turned out great. Ive made it a few times before and its wonderful... and super healthy... yeah right! Then Carson went down for his nap and I worked on pictures im putting together for a gift for my great grandma and grandma's birthday that I have to have done tomorrow. It's taking me forever to choose which pics I want to use. Ugh. Ill try to take a pic of the finished product tomorrow. Wish me luck.

So anyway we went over to some friends tonight. Jason spends a lot of time over at their house and I have never gone with him. No good reason, its just tough to get out all the time with everything we have going on 2 kids in two very different stages of life! But we had an awsome time. It was very relaxing. They have an amazing yard and the kids just run free its great. They played horse shoes. Had dinner that Nicole (by the way this is her parents home and she lives there also) made which was wonderful. Those of you who don't know Nicole she is the new Physician Assistant at my work. Very funny how that worked out but thats a story for another time! Once it got dark they did fireworks. They had a huge assortment that they had gotten and they were awsome. Carson got to see a few of them when we woke him up to come home and he wasn't scared at all. One little girl there named Taylor was petrified. Poor thing I know they are loud! I promise to share pics of all this tomorrow, but its after midnight and I just dont have the energy to load them all. The ones I am posting I didn't do any editing and they were already on my computer.

One more thing to share before I go. I got to see my aunt Angie and cousin Zac Wed and Thurs. We had lunch together on Wed and then hung out for a short time on Thurs evening. It was great to see them! They live up near grand rapids, not too far, but sometimes we dont see them for a few months.
Kenedey will be home by Monday. They are already on their way and they are in Kentucky visiting my sister Raquel that lives there... she is the one who has Gabi Lillie, Harrison, and Henry if you remember them from previous posts! Im sure Ken is enjoying her time with them. I missed her terrible tonight when the other little girls were playing! Cant wait for Monday to be here!
One last picture... Carson with MY grandpa (papa Nuna) I just thought it was cute!
GOOD NIGHT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you not tell me that he died. Guses who is riding with us. Emily!!!!!!!!! Shannon iis here.

love,
Kenedey

Anonymous said...

i miss you
love,
kenedey