CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Busy Day

My FAVORITE picture yet with my new camera

So another busy day as usual, but it's Thurs so my half day at work. I spent the afternoon taking a little nap while Carson napped then when he was up I was ready to get out of the house. We called Kayla and asked if she wanted to go into Adrian for some dinner with us and to go shopping. We weren't really looking for anything specific, just looking. We had dinner at Garfield's and then went into the mall to walk around and let Carson burn some energy. He rode the tractor they had and he also colored with crayons for the first time ever. I have put off letting him use crayons because I assumed he would eat them. I was right. But he did actually try to scribble on the paper. I was proud! He was a riot putting the crayons in his mouth thinking he was funny! I think he knew thats not what you do with them... in his eyes all the more reason to do so!

Im beginning to embarass Kenedey with all my picture taking! She thinks im nuts to take so many but I just cant help myself! It's so fun! And my kids are so cute what are you gonna do?

This afternoon Kenedey and I also did a little project for Jason's grandma its her birthday tomorrow so we made her a stepping stone. She has flowers and all that good stuff I think she will like it!





After we had dinner tonight and after the mall, we went to the spotted cow its a really cool ice cream place they have 48 flavors of soft serve and EVERYThing else you could ever want. I got a Strawberry Banana smoothie and Kenedey got some dippin dots type thing called ity bits and Carson got this cone that was the cutest thing i've ever seen. It was about the size of my thumb... the cone and they put soft serve vanilla on top. I tried to take a pic but the pic just doesn't do it justice for how cute the thing was!



Well I probably wont get a chance to blog tomorrow. I am working and then going to Jessica's to clean out her garage for the party and get that all set up. Then coming home and getting ready for the crazy day we have planned on Saturday. We have Loch Erin garage sales on Sat morning and then Kids fest at the fair grounds and then an open house for the dr. I work for (his daugther) then Laurens party at 4... whew! Then sunday I want to take the kids out to the lake again. I know sounds exhausting to me too! But fun! It's better than sitting at home being bored. I love summer! I just love getting out and doing different things! Well enjoy all the pics!




0 comments: