CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Im a lame blogger

This is my favorite lady in teh world. It's my grandma Grace that I often write about! I tried to get some good pics of her this weekend but I need to learn how to get glare off of glasses. This is the best I could get. Isn't she precious. I wish you could see her smile!

I did Lauren's hair and dressed her in one of the outfits I got her! She's so cute!

Carson ridin dirty!


Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. Busy life as usual. Some quick updates... my weekend consisted of after work on Fri. went over to Jessi's to help her get ready for Lauren's 2nd bday party. I mowed her lawn and cleaned out her garage while her and Kayla went and got food and tables and chairs. It turned out just fine. The party was nice and I think Lauren enjoyed herself! She fell in LOVE with this pair of shoes that I got her. I went a "little" overboard and got her 5 pairs of shoes. I know I know I should be ashamed of myself, but gosh she's so friggin cute and I love shopping for her and she's my girl. Whats a girl to do?! Anyway these little green shoes she got she wore them all afternoon and didn't want to take them off to get into the tub. She knows how to win my heart... who knew she would pick shoes over all the toys... NOW THAT'S MY GIRL! Not like she needed to win it, she already has my heart! She had a good time in her cake too. She played in it and did her "makeup" with it! I told her to wash her hair too and she did! Awww what a little stinker! Her mom made me give her a bath and wash her hair which she hates having done by the way. But we threw her and Carson in together and she did fine! Anyway all of that was so fun.


Say Cheese!
THE SHOES!!!!


On Sat. morning before Lauren's party I got up and went garage saleing in the great neighborhood of Loch Erin. I didn't get to look at as much as I would have liked to, I had to take Carson because Jason was as work, however I did still find some great things. I got a super nice Little Tykes wagon for $25 pretty much perfect condition. I got a new little ride on toy for Carson since we had to throw out the poop mobile! (see old blog :-) I got that for $1. Also got a set of Tupperware bowls for $5. I think I made out pretty good. All of those were needs and I saved us money! Go ME! LOL

I also went to Juilet Robertson's (Dr. Robertson's daughter's) open house. That was loads of fun. Not really. The party was great and pretty much everything was nice... with the exception of the dreaded coworker! That makes things a bit uncomfortable. I sat by some of our patients turned friends, and talked to a few others. Thank you Ellen for helping me feel comfortable I appreciate it so much! They had a slushy machine set up... perfect for the hot day that it was. Dr. R tells me today that they went through 10 gallons of slushy mix... thats a whole lotta slushies!


Sunday morning we just hung out at Jessi's we stayed the night there and just cleaned in the morning and hung out and relaxed with the kids. I took my usual nap that I like to sneak in on Sunday's. We hurried up and came home while the race was on so we didn't get caught in traffic. Did laundry and got ready for the week. I worked late tonight (10 hours) because one person is on vacation and Dr. R isn't working Thurs or Fri. So I will have Thurs. off.

Kenedey is leaving for Florida on Friday @ 8:45am. She will be gone for a week and they are driving up. My parents have been BEGGING for her to come down since she got out of school, she finally gave in and said she would go down now. Must be a rough life deciding when and if you want to go to Florida... GIVE ME A BREAK! Ill go, Ill go!!!! Anytime!
I got some pics developed for the first time with my camera and I am very happy with the quality. I need to work on camera shake and learn to set my camera down when I can to take a picture. But I guess thats why I take so many im bound to get some good ones. I think when I looked there was something like 530 pics on there! I only developed about 130 of them. yeah I think 530 is a little ridiculous, but its knew... the novelty hasn't worn off!
Well thats about all the updating for now! I'll try to get back into the bloggin world. I like it, it keeps me motivated! Its also so cool to look back and remember what we have done recently! ENJOY!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The coworkers gave me the cold shoulder too. I guess because you and me are 'Buddies'!Tough! Ellen