CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunburn!

Laurens little pigs... im still experiementing with my photography.




Another photo experiment (the 1/3 rule)I think I like it!


Yeah I got my first sunburn of the season this weekend. I am one of those people who are red to start with (especially when im as white as snow) and then I turn brown. Im glad it's over! At least im not butt white anymore! LOL We spent about 3 hours yesterday and 2 1/2 hours today at the state park/lake where Jason works. For those of you who don't know Jason is working for the DNR @ Hayes State Park. Yesterday the kids and I went and today Jessi and her kids came out and went with us. It is so nice to be able to get the kids out and about and no longer couped up in the house like we were this winter. It was absolutely beautiful out. The lake was a bit cold when you first get in but once you got used to it, it was fine. Carson did really well. I saw a few kids there who really didn't like the water, but he did fine. Kenedey is a fish in the water, she's a great swimmer so she enjoyed herself throughly.

I went for a mile and a half walk last night, but I don't know think ill get out tonight, I just want to relax tonight and this new show im so into is on. Its called The Next Big Food Network Star! I accidently turned it on last week and I enjoyed it so I think ill follow it! There is a guy on this show that is from Jackson and he does the cooking show on JTV who would have thought! I was like oh my gosh that guy is from Jackson! Kinda cool.
So ive got a pretty gross but funny story to tell, if you are easily grossed out by things kids can do that are yucky don't continue to read this paragraph! So yesterday when we came home from the lake and after dinner and what not I gave Carson his bath and then got him out of the tub. I usually take him in and dress him right away, but he was running around being silly and I just let him go naked as a jaybird. I got distracted and I was in the kitchen cleaning up and on the phone. Jason and Kenedey were in the living room with him, so I wasn't worried about him. All the sudden I just thought to myself... I smell poop. I look over and here is what I see.....

Pic quality is poor beacause it was on manual still! I had to reach for it a quickly as I could... no time to mess with it!

Yeah he had pooped while playing and he was now PLAYING IN HIS POOP. I screamed... "oh my gosh you guys... Jason I NEED HELP". I couldn't believe my eyes. My mind is going "no no no... this can't be real" Oh yeah as I look further it is in his hair now, his hands COVERED... I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. So the clean up crew begins. I throw him into the tub AGAIN. Scrub him and scrub him more and more... Meanwhile Jason gets the Resolve carpet cleaner stuff out and he finds little butt prints on the floor (our freshly cleaned carpet by the way), he's out there gagging the entire time. I get Carson out and dry him off and hand him off to Jason and we switch jobs. I had to take a bucket of laundry detergent diluted with water and get in there and scrub my carpet. It took me about a good hour or so... my mom called in the middle of all of this and she cracks up at me and says... "good things come to those who wait"! Of course she is refering to herself! I guess these are paybacks for being a rotten daughter and what better way to get my paybacks! LOL Such is life!
Now referred to as the poop mobile! CAN YOU SAY DISGUSTING... it went immediately outside for a washing... I still think I might have to throw it in the dumpster... I don't think ill ever get over having to clean that darn thing! Ok ill stop grossing you all out now!

Not too much exciting going on around here and we are back at the usual daily schedule starting tomorrow with the exception of Kenedey going to school! Schools out for Summer (are you singing it too)?! Well make it a great week... my goal is to not let things at work (meaning coworkers) bother me, and step it up a big on my initiation at work. I want to go that extra step. I let you know how that works out for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah girl, your font is making my eyes cross!!

That is SO gross about Carson and the poop mobile. Ewww!! I can even see it crusted in the handles of that car! HAHAH! I love that your husband was gagging...too funny!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found a trick for your
migranes. I did that for years why didn't you ask the expert? Amerge does the same. Have you gotten over cleaning the poop mobile? I love that kid!! Ellen