CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Missin Kenedey BAD!!!


I thought these chairs were adorable on the porch.





This is how Lauren wears her glasses... too funny!





So Kenedey got off to Florida without any problem at all. But she has been homesick since she left! She has called everyday crying saying she wants to come home. Poor girl she is such an HB! (homebody). I keep telling her she will be home in no time!

I think im rubbing off on Lauren!


I went to Jessicas last night and hung out with her and the kids. I had to work this morning and of course so did Jason so Jessica watched Carson (aka: the brat) while I worked.

I love how she looks so deep in thought!


He has been such a bear lately. He has proably cried more today than smiled. I dont know what the deal is and I wish I did. My nerves are about worn out. I am a very patient person, but his whining and screaming just gets to everyone. I wish I knew what to do to make it better. I hope just ignoring it will help this phase pass quickly. I took some pics of Jack and Lauren today and just thought I would share them with you. So I hope you enjoy not much else going on around here other than whining! TTYL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kari, Kari where do you find the time to do all the things you do?
You are amazing. The farmpics are great! How is Grandma?....Ellen