CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 4, 2007

Hello again!

Hi everyone! I am a terrible blogger over the past week. It's been a really busy one and everytime I try to get to the computer to blog or anything I can't get it done! LOL Carson is constantly under foot lately and to accomplish everything its been tough!

Anyway.. updates. First and foremost... Jason's grandmother passed away this past week. It was super tough on him im sure, however he's a typical guy and doesn't let you know that's what's bothering him. Just becomes grumpy. Oh well. But anyway her funeral is tomorrow @ 1pm. His brother came up from North Carolina with his wife, so I got to see them for a few minutes on Sat. night. I hate it that they live so far away. They have 2 boys and one girl so it would be cool for the kids to grow up together, but he's in the military so that's why they are there. They are expecting their 4th child now! Ugh someone better put me in the crazy house and im serious. It's tough enough with 2 kids let alone 2 more woah... Props to Carissa and David having 4 kids. I couldn't do it!

The van broke down on Jason on Sat. I guess it needed a new starter so he's off work today taking care of that. Good times. I hate car repairs. I just want to get in the thing and have it run well! Forget all that other stuff!

I am on my lunch at work so I dont have any photo's to post right now, but I might do some from the weekend when I get home tonight. Carson is walking really well now, still looks drunk but doesn't fall quite as fast. He's getting steadier all the time.

So what's new with me is that I am taking better care of myself. I am trying to walk everyday. The weather posed a problem on Sat. but ive been walking since last Tues. I am in terrible shape ive found that out really fast when I try to power walk I get so fatigued, but its getting better quickly. I am going to go on my lunch today since its not too hot out. I don't like to go get all sweaty on my lunch on those really hot days. The kids and I walked to the Onsted Park last Thurs. That was fun. Carson did good but he wanted to get out of the stroller near the end of the walk. I wish there was something I could do that made him exercise too, he's such a busy body making him sit for a walk of about a mile and a half is a lot to ask of him! When he gets a bit older he can walk but right now id end up carrying him and yeah im not into that! I have lost 9 lbs since my gall bladder surgery as of today. I think I was eating more trying to make my stomach feel better when it was hurting so much. Sounds weird, but I believe true. Plus the walking im really hoping to keep moving the scales in that direction. Im so glad it's nice out and not snowy anymore! Makes me want to get out alot. I have also decreased my portion intake and at lunch when I go for a walk that takes up my time so I only have time to come back and eat a quick small lunch. Works out really well. Go me!

Kenedey is in her last week of school this week . I think we are glad about that. It's mixed feelings I guess, but I know she's ready for a break and ready to be done with 4th grade. I want to get her started in a summer reading program but I haven't done a lot of checking into options for that. She will go to camp the first of July and also a soccer camp and of course to spend time with my parents. Yeah for summer!

Well, ill probably post more this evening, but I better go for my walk now!

1 comments:

Jessi said...

GO KARI! Work that body! Muah love ya! Keep up the good work. I enjoyed walking this weekend!!!!! MIss ya already have a good week!