CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I know I know.....

This really captures what the farm is all about! Love it!

Tubby Time in the kitchen sink!

Im sure I know what Jessica is thinking as she sees my pics of today! She's saying to herself!!! "She would"... would take pictures of logs and cows! LOL I think im obsessed with pressing the button on the camera. I am so happy with the way my first batch developed that now I want to see more of what my camera is capeable of.



We went tonight to check on my Grandma Grace. She has been having some health problems over the past few days and she needs to be checked out. So I went over and talked about all that and got her all set. As you all know by now if you read my blog... that woman is my heart. I just adore her. I can't help but cherish her more and more all the time because I know she wont be around forever. Although I would give anything if she could be here to watch my kids grow up. Im so lucky to have her... Ok I know enough already ive said this all before. Anyway she is going to come into the office where I work and see Dr. Robertson. I know he will be sure that she is taken care of and quickly so she doesn't get sicker quickly. So ill keep you posted on how that goes. Amazingly enough she was willing and compliant tonight when I talked her into seeing him tomorrow. I expected her to say no no like she always does when we try to help her... shes an independent kind of gal!

Gramma and her boy!



Dogs at the farm. Jack (chocolate Lab) and Bruce (yellow lab)



We went out to the barn when we were getting ready to leave there. Ken fed the cows some grass, we checked out the nasty pigs.... and played on the tractor... Carson isn't happy unless you let him drive!


We left there and ran over to my other grandparents house to take them some pics from the weekend and drop off some hair stuff that I picked up at Maly's for grandma Ruthann. The kids played outside in the sandbox and with the bunny they have. JJ has this huge "box" of little matchbox cars and you would have thought Carson hit the jackpot he LOVED it!



He was feeding the bunny! So cute!

My grandparents used to have a pool in their backyard. They took it out a few years ago... got to be too much work and they have put this waterfall in that is just gorgeous! They are working really hard on the landscaping and its lookin awsome so I took some pics there. Its a great place to shoot photos. Anyway that's abou it for the day. Things at work are "as usual" I can't complain. Things seem to be going smoothly... Dr. R was about an hour behind a couple of times today... we haven't gotten that behind in a LONG time. I guess it happens. But I hate it! Tomorrow I work late and then have to finish packing Kenedey to go to Florida. We haven't even started yet and she leaves Thurs. But really we just have to throw clothes in a suitcase and off she goes at this point... its become like taking a quick car trip to see grandparents... No big deal to her! Probably no blogging tomorrow.. busy day! NIGHT! KARI out! He didn't even make it 5 minutes down the road!

0 comments: