CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Less is more! Yeah ill get to what that means!

My beautiful girl!

Well we got through the funeral. I think Jason is glad it's over. We didn't stay very long for the dinner afterwards. He said he just wanted it to be over. I understand. He gets terrible anxiety when he is in large groups of people in addition to that and I think just HAD to get out of there. I really wanted to talk to some of his family and Kenedey didn't want to go, but again I understand. The church had a really nice nursery, one of the ladies told me about, so I took Carson down there so he could play they had an overhead speaker so I could hear the service going on. I need a room like that at my house where you can shut all the doors and EVERYTHING is baby proofed! Jason's grandpa came to the service from the nursing home. His health is also very poor. He only made it through half the service and wanted to leave. It was sad to see someone's health decline so quickly, I feel for J's family because I can only imagine how tough it is to see it happen so fast to someone you care so much about. Sad.

Well on a lighter note... I got out of work early so I could go to the service. I really don't like work these days. Well, let me rephrase that I don't like most of the people I work with. I went in this morning and it was gossip city with all of them right off the bat. I know im the source of their gossip on a lot of days and they don't like me, however, I don't really care. I just do my job, try to do it well, and go home. I'm not there to make friends. But gosh if you could have heard these B*^%#$. I am so sick of them. I don't see myself leaving working there anytime soon. It's a great job for me and iv'e seriously considered leaving before and ended up staying. The doctor that I work with is wonderful and we work really well together. The patients are incredible. I have gotten to know a lot of them and have established friendships with many of them also. That's what keeps me there thank God. I just wish people were'nt so clique and gossip queens. But the grass isnt always greener on the other side. I'm told you get that anywhere you go. I think i'd like to work with a bunch of men. They don't do that crap. Right?

Oh wait that paragraph was supposed to be on a lighter note! Sorry :-) Carson was so cute today at the funeral. He wore a little dress shirt and his new shoes. I finally found a pair that he CAN'T get off. Those of you who know Carson know that he is famous for not keeping ANY shoes or socks on. Even in the winter I couldnt get him to keep any on! Hillbilly boy! He couldn't walk in these at first, but he got the hang of it quickly! They are cute. I'll get a pic soon of him wearing them.

So about the topic of this post. Many of my pictures since I have been trying to use my camera in manual mode have been what I call grainy. They look terrible once they are printed. Well thanks to Nicole @ http://www.nbarczak.com (Nicole Barczak photography) (be sure and visit her site. She does INCREDIBLE WORK... anyway I told her about the problem I was having and she said I was using the ISO setting @ way too high. I thought oh ill just move all of these up to high numbers and then wa-la ill have gorgeous photos! NO SO MUCH! I'm getting better, but in this case of ISO... less IS more! Thank you Nicole for your help! I appreciate it!
Carson eating his 1st popsicle! my cousin told me about these, they are mini bite size popsicles made by popsicle brand. They are perfect for little hands.

Here are some more pics of the weekend. It was so hot outside like into the 90's and then today and yesterday its been almost cold. Today it is wet and chilly. You almost can't wear sandals its so cold and im a sandal girl. Countdown to school being out for Kenedey is 3 more days... technically 2 because Thurs and Fri are 1/2 days. My mom invited her down in a couple of weeks, but Kenedey still hasn't answered us weather or not she wants to go. I know she's nuts who wouldn't want to go? Let's see sit home and hang out or go to Florida and do fun exciting with Nannie and Papa? Easy for me to pick.

I love this pic... Jessi took it, then I did some editing.. What do you think?

Well that's it for today!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! I could see the difference. I am jealous because just can't get motivated.
Don't let those b....s at work discourage you. You know your boss appreciates you!! Cute pictures!!!!