CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

SO much to catch up on....

Here is Carson at his first ever high school football game. Yeah, I don't see us doing that again for a long time. He wasn't the best behaved there! Way too confied in the stands for a 1 year old.



They were watching a beach ball that was being tossed throughout the stands.











Well, we had an absolutely WONDERFUL time at my Aunt Angie's house up near Grand Rapids. We went to see Zach on homecoming court and got to watch him play football. Once again hard to believe one of the little kids who I babysat for can be this grown up already. Not possible is it?!

He was so cute with his new mohawk. You have to know this kid to understand how appropriate this mohawk actually is. No he's not your average mohawk type of guy but he is seriously a very unique personality and it was just so fitting! It sure made it fun. Hilarious part is when he was on the sideline during the game he took his helmet off and his sister (Lindsey) said, (of course mocking him)..."ugh... my head is so hot... this whole "strip" of hair is making me so hot". Probably a you had to be there kind of moment, but it was funny. Everyone who was there will get a chuckle anyway!








So we spent the night at Jeff and Angie's both Friday and Sat. night. It was wonderful for me because I didn't do a bit of computer work. As most of you know by now, im usually on this darn thing until like midnight most nights and i'm constantly playing catch up with things and I'm never caught up. Well, good part is, I didn't have to do anything. I got to sit by the bonfire both nights which was super relaxing.








On Saturday afternoon we went to Klackles orchard in Greenville. It's like a Flavor Fruit Farms on steroids. They have rides on these wagon type deals that take you out to the orchards where you can pick your own apples. We did a stupid corn maze.... well actually it wasn't a stupid one, but we were all brats about it because it felt like it was 100 degrees in there. M.I.S.E.R.A.B.L.E.


(Carson trying to be like his big cousin Zach)

It was pretty and huge and all that neat good stuff but that hot in OCTOBER... ???? I'm confused do I live in Michigan or Florida. You sure wouldn't know by the weather. Im so ready for fall. When you look outside it looks like it should be cold and the leaves are just gorgeous! However.... the weather is NOT. Sorry to complain... it's just too humid.


Anyway, we got some wonderful honey crisp apples had some cider and donuts, and enjoyed each others company! The kids and big kids :-) rode BMX bike trails, did apple launch where you launch apples at a target, climbed a HUGE hay bale to the top and made it through the corn maze... well me and McKenzie (Kenedey's buddy) didn't make it out, we cut out the size because we HATED the corn maze! LOL Carson enjoyed himself and was really good, I kept dumping my water on his head to keep him cooled off! So to finish up this story Klackles Orchard was Great with the exception of the heat.

(My aunt Angie)






On Friday night Carson was the first one to bed. Well later Jessica put Lauren to bed and no problem with any of that. I went in to get to bed at about 1:30 and Lauren was in Carson's pack and play with him! She must have climbed in there when Jessica left her and they were both out like lights!!! Too cute! Saturday night after Klackles Angie made a really good dinner of steaks on the grill... it was wonderful... im not sure if it was really as good as it seemed or if it was just because someone else cooked for me! LOL It tasted extra good because she did the cooking (I didn't :-) Anyway, thank you it was great!
This morning (Sunday) Carson woke up in a not so hot mood which is unusual for him. I think he was just ready to go home. So we headed out at around 10am and made it home by naptime. The little stinker stayed awake the entire time until we were like 10 minutes from home. Oh well! Jeff and Angie, thank you again for having us up. We had a GREAT time. I miss seeing you, now that we know that Carson does well in the car ride we will have to come up more often. Rather than once every 2 years... lol

Tonight I got to go and hang out with the Tousa's and their new baby. Colton Brooks is 11 days old and he is absolutely PRECIOUS!!! Cade is the best big brother! Congrats again Scott, Mandy and Cade. One last thing... Scott your Choc. Chip Cookies win hands down in our house for best tasting cookie EVER and let me tell you, that is an absolute honor to win because we are conisours for choc. chip cookies! Nicely done!


0 comments: