CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Busyness...

This will be a quick post. It is 12:35am on Thurs. night and im still awake. I have been doing laundry, printing pictures to mail to family, emailing, and packing to go to my aunt's for the weekend. I still don't have everything done.

Cason went to his 2nd day of daycare today and did GREAT! He seems to be adjusting very well and they say he gets along really well with others, goes down for naps well. WONDERFUL!!! He was a little fussy tonight but I expect that because he is just worn out. They did all kinds of great activities today and had them all out to show parents. I think he got some serious social stimulation today! Tomorrow he will be home with Mandy and just relax.

Jessica is going to pick both kids up in the afternoon and then we will meet at her work and head up to my Aunt Angie's. She lives up near Grand Rapids. My cousin Zach is on homecoming court and he also plays football so we are going to go watch him. I promise pictures on my next posts! NOT TONIGHT... its too late!

Kenedey got her haircut today and it turned out AWSOME!!! Teresa cut it and did a wonderful job. She said it was off by about an inch and a half on opposite sides. I told you it was a bad haircut! Right mom! Anyway, now she LOVES it, even said it isn't poofy! LOL

Big news... On Oct 26th we are headed up to great wolf lodge... Can I just tell you I CANNOT wait, I am so excited to go! My mom is coming up to visit and we are going to head up there with my cousin, her kids, and my aunt. Should be a blast!

Ok I have to go fold the last of 8 loads of laundry... YUCK

0 comments: