CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lets talk balance again.

Im revisiting this topic again because it's something that comes up more often in my life than I wish it would.

I don't consider myself a very balanced indivual. I don't do a good job of keeping things balanced in my life. I feel that everytime I add something into my life, I do a poor job of keeping whatever else is out there near the top. It's so difficult to explain, but hopefully some of you will know what I mean. Just when I bring things from the back burner to the front burner something else gets left behind.

I think some of this is just from being a busy person and also partly from where I am in life at this point. However, some of it is just me. I don't like that part of me. I wish I were a better balancer (is that a word? :-)

I know that since im thinking of balance I am at least aware of the fact that it (balance of things) needs to remain a priority in my life. I just wish it came more naturally to me.

So that is the inspiration for my blog header change I made tonight. I want my kids to be my simple inspiration. We are so busy busy busy all the time and I'm struggling to just be in the moment with my kids. It makes me sad. I do my best with them, however, I wish I was able to just enjoy more of just the simplicity of "just being" with them and enjoying it. It's a lot easier to do with Kenedey, however it's become almost a chore with Carson. He requires so much and dont get me wrong I am not complaining. It's just the way it is. It's a personality thing.

Again this is just a reminder and hopefully a inspiration to just "be simply inspired". I like the simple things in life and I feel that I am loosing sight of what's important here and now and things are complicated just from life in general. So here's to getting back to basics... CHEERS!

0 comments: