CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

So I should be going to bed, but while it's already this late...


why not go ahead and do a blog?!

Last night after his bath Carson decided it would be a good idea to climb up on top of the table and find Kenedey's licorice. I walked into the kitchen and caught him red handed! He thought it was pretty funny!



He is doing better for the most part. I am thinking maybe he has an ear infection or something because he has been pulling at his ears for the past 2 days.... go figure. He has also been super whiny. For the most part his tantrums hae gotten a lot better lately... today was an exception to how great he has been lately... no fun

So it's 1am on Sat night! I had a wonderful day today. Started out early this morning with a cranky small child who went back to bed at 10:30am so I snuck in my nap! That was wonderful. Then we got around went to get a gift for one of Kenedey's friends for her bday party. Got that and some other errands acccomplished, then had lunch at home and ran Kenedey over to Shelby's house. They went to a roller skating party. Sounds like they had an awsome time.
While she was there I went over to Jen's and hung out with her and Talan for awhile. Left there and took Carson to Jessi who watched him while I went and accomplished some "work". Once I finished that I went and got Ken and we headed back to Jessi's.

We went to her sister Tina's house for a Mary Kay party. It was actually really fun! I throughly enjoyed myself and had a few great laughs in the process! Jessi beat me in the makeup contest! I cheated big time without even knowing I was cheating! (wink wink Jess and Kayla)! Tina and Jonalyn thanks girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a great time and Mary Kay rocks... but like we didnt know that!!!!

Traditional yearly pose for the 3 of us!




Tina was kind enough to watch the kiddos for us 3 girls so we could go out to dinner. We headed over to Bella Notte in Jackson for a mom's night! Enjoyed a lovely glass of wine with dinner and coffee for dessert and some fantastic conversation. We laughed many times! I throughly enjoyed myself!
I am staying the night at Jessi's, not any major plans for tomorrow. Probably just hanging out!

1 comments:

Jessi said...

I love love love this first picture of Carson on here! It is so, "nah nah nah nah nah I got your candy, now come and try to take it away I dare ya, I will scream as loud as I can!"