CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

How can it already be Thursday?

I am a bad blogger. I want to blog, but because I am so busy I have been telling myself the blog can wait. I am disappointed that I don't have all the time in the world! Why do I have to have sleep? Don't get me wrong I LOVE sleep. I just wish I didn't have to fight for time to sleep. I am a total night person. I love the quiet after everyone in my house has gone to bed. Ahhhh. peace. Except the Stuart Little music that is still on in the background from Carson's movie earlier... better go shut that off.

So big news in my life. I have started a new diet today. I started something called Opti-Fast. I have had a terrible time getting motivated to lose weight although I so want to and need to. So I have decided this is for me. It is a doctor prescribed medical weight loss deal. Where I work we are pretty much the only office in this area who offers optifast. I have watched patients do very well on the program, and have finally decided I needed to give it a try. I like that it has only a few choices. For now I just need to stick with simple. I was struggling to decide which program I would do (weight watchers works well for me also). But that takes a lot of effort and thought. Not something I have right now! So heres to weight loss. Wish me luck. I really hope to have 30 lbs off for Christmas when I go down to Florida this year. I think I can do that with no problem.

We were going to get together and make pumpkin rolls this weekend (my cousins and I). However, I have decided to bale on that note. If I do make them, I will do it in my home where I am controlled and have a plan in mind so I don't eat them. I enjoy making them and giving them away for people this time of year. Another reason why I love fall!

I never got to share one of the things I made last weekend. I SO enjoy baking in the fall, so I made this recipe. It was from the Rachel Ray magazine. It was called Pumpkin something. Just wanted to share the pics!

I volunteered at the book fair tonight. I enjoy doing that, but I think I enjoy seeing all the people more. I love to people watch. Kenedey got some great books and her and Carson went to the pancake dinner. Nice way for me to avoid that while I was working yet get them dinner!
Ken & Carson also got some new Onsted spirit wear! I will take some pics of that for you mom! Im so glad tomorrow is Friday. I think I will just lay low this weekend at home and try to get some things done around here and just chill. We wont be home next weekend, GREAT WOLF LODGE!!! I CANNOT wait!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck w/ the new diet! Keep the results updated :)

Lina