CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I have been SO busy!!!

74%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Brooklyn Singles from Mingle2



Well everyone out there, I am so sorry that I haven't had much time to blog lately. I have been super serious about going to bed on time and that is certainly cutting into my blogging time. Believe me I spend tons of time thinking about wanting to blog today and so on, but I just cant do it. So today I am doing it on my lunch at work! I have been so busy with other stuff on the computer editing photos and such. I desperately need a new computer. Mine is old and weve done all the updates it will allow. I think once we can afford one we will get a bare bones system and Jason will build it to suit us.

Kenedey is doing very well. I really noticed an improvement yesterday with her walking. She doesn't seem to be struggling so much to walk. She still has a ways to go, but were getting there. She had her 3rd shot last night and did AWESOME. I am so proud of her. We went over to the farm to visit the new little piggies at the farm. They are SO cute! I did take some pictures but I wont get them up right now, ill attempt to later.

Carson is doing great. He is getting another tooth and I think I felt a molar popping out yesterday!

I had a terrible migraine yesterday. I went home from work around noon to go crash and home. It was probably one of the worst I have ever had. None of the meds I took did a darn thing except make me even more tired. I can still feel the residual behind my right eye today, but its SUCH a relief because its gone. Sure makes me feel for chronic suffers of migraines it's so debilitating to me. I hate that feeling. I have way too much on my plate to be laid up because of a stupid headache.

Kenedey has to have blood work drawn next week so I think we are going to make a girls day of it... we will probably go get her labs drawn and then out to lunch and then maybe a trip to the pottery place where you paint your pottery (in Jackson). Should be fun! It's rare her and I get to do stuff just the 2 of us without the monster child! So that's the plan!

In other news... yeah not much else! Its VERY HOT here in Michigan I think it's supposed to hit 100 degrees today! Yuck! It's the type where you feel like you can't breathe when you walk outside.

Ok thats it for today!

0 comments: