CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

TGFMDP

Blackberries and bluberries and a new big boy chair to eat at the table with his family!!! Tell me why im having SUCH a difficult time letting go of the highchair. I think its because it's another phase of babyhood that just isn't there anymore! They grow too fast :-(

What the heck does that title mean right? Thank God for Medrol Dose Pack! I have terrible Poison Ivy for the first time in my life. I had no clue this itched so bad. I feel like I look like I have some icky nasty disease that makes me need to be quarintined! It's just gross. I got it out at my Grandma's farm the other day in the field. I had no clue that I could get it. I would think that I would have gotten it at least once at this stage in my life... but nope! Well im on some serious steroids and have had 2 shots and now antibiotics because one area is getting infected from itching. yeah goo times!


So updates... im a slacker blogger. I am just so dang busy! Yesterday Kenedey had to go see Dr. Adams at U of M. She feels that she is adequately responding to the Methotrexate. Her right knee is getting straighter all the time. She gave her a script for a heel lift to help with the limp. We talked about things to plan on about the school year and the fact that she is in flare we have to educate the proper people at school. Mostly teacher and Gym class. They always give us a little brochure to take to the school that's called "When your student has arthritis". Who knows if they read it, but at least they have a resource if they should need it. Gym class may be tough becasue of the running, but that's ok, she will still try and sit out if she needs to. I think she wants to be like everyone else so she will probably try most everything. Running will be the tough part, she still has difficutly with that. It's almost like learning it all over again.

We found out who her teacher is. She has Mrs. Merriman, she has been asking everyone she knows if she is mean, she DESPERATELY doesn't want a mean teacher because she had a very tough teacher last year. From what the other kids say, it sounds like shes mean! I guess we will see. If she is who im thinking of, she goes to church with my dad. I'm not sure if thats a good or bad thing. I don't really have an opinion about that. Anyway...

I took Kenedey to get her hair cut tonight at Patrones. She needed a trim desperately. We got the new girl first day on the job! It was a little akward and she really didn't do a good job. Oh well... what are ya gonna do. It doesn't look bad, it just not what Ken asked for.

We took Carson to get a trim too at the barber. It was awful this time. The first time he did awesome. This time... eh not so much! SCREAMED the entire time. We gave up after a few minutes. He even had a sucker and that didn't work. Ugh. Guess we will let it grow awhile and then ill probably end up cutting it myself, just seems easier. I just like taking him to the barber, kinda a man thing ya know.

We had dinner tonight at Hawkeye's in Brooklyn it was WAY too hot to cook. The humidity is awful. Its one of those things where you walk outside and your pores instantly saturate your skin with H2O because your body says, "MUST COOL OFF!" I like hot, but humid... not so much!

I made an appointment for myself at the salon next week im in DESPERATE NEED of a good highlight, malibu, and haircut. I can't do a thing with my hair. It's pony tails daily. UGLY!

Ok well thats the update for now!!! Chat with ya'll soon! Ill go climb some walls now since im crazy steriod girl who is STILL itching!

One last pic of "rotten"! He is too cute here... very decieving!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick suggestion. My Grandma used to have us wash our arms & legs w/ a soap when we were little if we had poison ivy, etc. (works GREAT on stains too!) It is called Fels-Naptha (sp?) you find it in the laundry aisle. It helps to dry up & reduce the itching ALOT!
I had got into some poison ivy a few years ago while working on some landscaping & it worked wonders w/o having to go to the doctor. Good luck-nothing can be more annoying that discomfort!
Lina~