CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Roid Rage.... :-(


WHAT THE HECK IS THIS???



Seriously I shouldn't even joke about this, but I can't help it. If you wake up tomorrow and find that my husband is murdered... I probably did it!!!





I have thought all weekend about blogging. I have lots to chat about! I had a busy weekend, but I guess its been good. As I told you in the past post, I have poison ivy... I CANT GET RID OF IT. I got it about 10 days ago and i've never had it before. I have had two shots of Depo-Medrol (a long acting steriod). I have done a medrol dose pack (a taper dose of steriods) and everything over the counter I could get my hands on. (these are just a few)





Well, this morning I called Dr. Robertson and asked if he could call in some more steriods for me because my dose pack was empty. He said, Kari if you have done all that and the shots, another dose pack probably wont cut it either. He said I should go and have some IV Solu-Medrol (an intravenous steriod) and not mess with it any longer. So at about 9:30 I left from Jessica's and went to the PICC center and had my infusion.... GUESS WHAT.... I dont think it worked! The itching stopped for maybe a few hours, but I think the side effects were worse than the relief it provided. Why don't doctors warn people about this? I have serious Chris Benoit steriod rage! I'm really not a nice person today. I don't think most people could even blink right! No im exaggerating, but for the love of God I need this crazy skin condition, which at this point im not even sure is Poison Ivy anymore, to GO AWAY!!!!





I feel like im loosing my mind with all the things I have to do around the house and kids, and work, and more work and organizing pictures, and dishes, dinner, clean my car, laundry, phone calls, baths, get ready for the week, get prepared for my mom to come visit at the end of the week. I know it will get better, but I just need it to do it all by itself while I go curl up and try to sleep. Yeah that's nearly impossible to do when your doped up on Steriods too by the way. Sorry I can't find an optimistic smigen of hope in my body right now! Check back in a few days and hopefully my optimistic self will return!

Updates on my kiddos! Carson has decided that it would be fun to climb on top of the table today. I cleaned out cupboards and the refridgerator (by the way I clean when im pissed off) so if you come over to my house and it's spotless... hint: somethings wrong with Kari!) Anyway... im cleaning away under my table and I look over and guess who is on TOP of the dining room table... yeah that would be my monster child. He just looked at me while my chin was hanging down in awe and despair, like, "what mom?" "did I do something?" The I got the look of, "leave me alone or I swear ill scream"!!! I think he liked it up there because I got him down and told him no baby you cant climb on top of the table stay down, thats danger and etc. I continue to clean and yeah pretty sure he was back on top of the table. In my meltdown of a day I couldn't even find the fun in getting the camera. Im sure there will be a next time. Ill capture it then.

Ok well I think I better stop scaring people and maybe go start some laundry now!! Ill try this blogging thing again tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kari-

after posting a comment, guess what I got a hold of pulling up & hacking weeds in my garden? You guessed it! Poison something!! You have to try this stuff! You can get it @ Kmart, Target, Meijer, etc. Check out the link so you know what to look for because the package looks like something from the past & remember I am not blinking @ you wrong-HA!

http://www.soapsgonebuy.com/Fels_Naptha_Soap_p/d1001.htm

Hope you find relief FAST!
Lina