CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

A girls day!!

Today was WONDERFUL! I got to spend the entire day with my wonderful girl Kenedey! We started out the morning at my work because it was my turn to work a Saturday, Ken loves to go in with me and she had a great time. We finished up there and headed out to a new place in Jackson called "Make it Yours". It is a paint your own pottery type of place. You get to choose whatever ceramic you want and then paint it. We spent about 2 hours there. It was a lot of fun.

We left there and went out for lunch at Olive Garden and had a wonderful lunch. We had great conversation. I sat there thinking to myself how grown up my litte girl has gotten. She is at a great age where she is still a little girl, but yet so capable of carrying on "grown up like" conversation. We talked about the upcoming school year and who she hoped her teacher would be, what kinds of things she wants to accomplish this year and etc. It was very cool. I feel so blessed to have such a neat kid in my life.

We went over to Kmart from there to check out their school supplies, Kenedey had seen a commercial with a backback at that store that she really liked. Let me tell you they had the LAMEST school supplies for kids and what do ya know, not the backpack she wanted. We left there with a cute binder and paper pack and then got the heck out of there. We went over to Target because I figured they have to have cute stuff there. We made out good. $65 later! LOL She got all her supplies and then some... she had to add in a few items to dress up her locker which included a clock a magnetic shelf type thing and a back pack. She did a great job picking out supplies and such. She's very choosy about what she wants! LOL I think thats a good thing!

We left there and I had to run into Office Depot for a few things then we went over to the Hospital because Ken needed to have her monthly labs drawn. She did great with that. As you know by now she has a huge fear of needles. She got sick before and all upset, but once she got in the chair to be drawn it was no problem at all.

This evening we are just hanging out at home. Im on the new computer and its WONDERFUL!!! So fast! It doesn't take me 6 hours to open Photoshop! LOL Im so glad! Daymian (Jason's nephew) is here to stay until Monday morning.. ill drop him off on my way to work and Jessica and her kids came over for a few hours just to visit. Well im off to make a new banner for this website! More later!

0 comments: