CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Can I just tell you....

HOW EXCITED I AM!!! First of all, its FRIDAY! Whoo Hoo! LOL yeah I love weekends! Here's the GREAT NEWS! Jason got a new job. As most of you know he has been working for the State of Michigan DNR since April. Well during the winter months they only do weekends because they are not as busy due to obviously the weather. So that cuts back $$ seriously when you are paid hourly. Well.... here's the good news. I haven't said ANYTHING to anyone because I didn't want to jinx it, but HE GOT A NEW REALLY GOOD JOB. He went to school when we were in Florida at ITT tech for Computer Aided Drafting/Design. Well, he is going to be working at Classic Turning in Jackson doing CAD.

This means so much for us! It's benefits for his diabetes havin butt, thats huge and with both of us with REAL jobs that means come January... WE CAN PROBABLY BUY A HOUSE!!!

It has sucked around our house lately too because I think underneath it all he was worried about not enough money coming in, and this opportunity I think is just meant to be. He is a computer guru anyway so im sure once he has this chance which someone was willing to give him he will exceed their expectations. I am sure he will be happy. This company that he is working for builds parts for Aircraft carriers. His cousin Joe works in the shop and has a pretty big role there. Joe tells us that the shop is doing extremely well despite the lousy economy! So enough jibber jabber about how excited I am for him and "us"! Good Job babe, im proud of you!

0 comments: