CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

MIA

I have been missing from the blogging world. Once again I have just been so busy. I wish I could say its because I have been going to bed at a decent time, however thats just not the case. I have been still staying up late although making an effort to not go past midnight. My family gets a little frustrated with me because I am on the computer so much, but its tough not to be when I have so much to do on here! You know me and my hobbies... aka digital scrapbooking, photography (digital), internet window shopping, and blogging! Keeps me busy.

Hopefully my time will be cut soon in at least half. I spend a lot of time waiting because our computer has gotten old and we have filled up the memory with stuff that we use on here. WELL.... we fixed that today. Jason and I had a "date" day up in Ann Arbor. All we really did is just go shopping for a new computer and a few other things we needed up that way. We purchased a new/refurbished computer at Affordable Computers today. We are both WAY excited about it. It has been rebuilt to fit our specifications. It was an EXCELLENT deal. I dont worry about getting a refurbished one like that because J is a computer whiz dork and knows how to fix just about anything that can go wrong. The computer we have right now I think we bought about 7 years ago. In my opinion it has served it purpose and then some. We have done all the upgrading that can be done for what we need to be able to do and it has reached its limit. However, it wont be retiring too soon. We will still keep it hooked up so we can both use it for internet at the same time, and im sure Kenedey will use the old one for games and stuff like that.

Date day was fun to just be together. We really need to start doing stuff like that more often. I need to come up with more things that dont cost money. Thats usually why we dont do stuff... plus time. But we don't even get a chance to talk just the 2 of us with 2 kiddos. Dont get me wrong they are GREAT to have around, but you know just that time here and there for us im realizing how important it really is. We did find our selves talking lots about the kids though. I guess thats healthy! IT IS afterall what we have in common! DUH!

Jason went to spend time with his cousin tonight so the kids and I just went and had dinner at the little restraunt in Onsted. Carson made a little friend there named Sara and she gave him a little matchbox car. CUTE

We then stopped at the park to play a bit and then the movie store for Ken to get a movie. It was a great day all together! I haven't uploaded any new pics of the kids lately. I will do some this weekend mom I PROMISE!!!

0 comments: