CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

!

So finally I get the opportunity to sit down and blog. The computer has been unavailabe for a few days because Jason is working on his CAD program getting ready for things at work. So... i've been banned from the computer! Yeah it's driving me crazy!

Yesterday we had to get out of the house to give him some time to concentrate without any distractions, so we headed over to my grandparents to visit with them. Got some fun shots of Carson, but he has this if my mom takes out her camera I CANNOT look at her thing goin on. I HATE IT! As soon as I set the darn thing down he seriously looks at me! Who knew this day would come. Ugh!
Anyway... I captured a tantrum of him, yeah thats not difficult to do... so that was no feat! He gets over it pretty quickly, but none the less! I can't help but chuckle when he does this, seriously its pathetic! I find myself wondering what will the age of 2 look like if this is 15 months?!


Kenedey had a good day, she didn't have therapy because her physical therapist was out ill today. Mrs. Bosse (Kathy) called and asked her to come up to the school and help her do some things to get ready for school to start. Ken said she scanned books, put bar codes in and a few other things. I think she throughly enjoyed doing this. It makes me so thankful that she has this opportunity. I think it's wonderful for her to go and hang out with them in the library. Not something that everyone gets to experience!

I got a little present in the mail today! I got a new book for photoshop elements that my mom ordered for me at Barnes and Noble! It is wonderful!!! I LOVE IT! She also sent me a book called skinny bitch. I'll let you know how that one is very soon! Thank you momma!

Well, I better get to bed, early morning tomorrow, should be fun! Im hanging out with the Wallace's (monica) tomorrow afternoon. Pics to come!

NIGHT!

0 comments: