CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday's Rock!


Aren't these two the cutest!!!

















This is the look I get from her when I get my camera out at breakfast she can't stand it! LOL She's WAY too cool for that!


I just want to say that I love Saturday's. So we spent last night at Jessi's after we had our "High

School Musical Party"! Yes you heard me right we had a PARTY!!! Complete with their High School musical clothes! Well for the kids that is, for those of you who dont know, last night was the premiere of High School Musical 2 on Disney. Ken has been looking forward to this for a long time she watched the countdown for like 24 hours before it came on! She had a friend come along... another Taylor (Bentley). They had a wonderful time! The movie was good, they had pizza and then popcorn and treats (candy). We played the High School Musical DVD game that we got Taylor for her bday. Good Times!






So today was great... slept until 9:15 this morning and then got around and went to breakfast at hometown cafe in Grass Lake with all of our kids... let me tell ya we have too many dang kids! Between Jess and I we had 6!! I never thought id see that day! We left there and headed over to the Grass Lake park and had a great time. As you can see from the pictures I took an over abundance of pics. The girls were up for a little photo shoot and we did a lot of fun things... We decided to go over to the water and they hopped in to get their feet wet... well that ended in 3 little girls swimming in their clothes! It was so funny! We figured what the heck why not let them! It was cute! Lauren and Carson even got soaked! We had naked little babies leaving the park because of wet diapers!




Got back to Jessi's and all kiddos got a bath and then the two little ones went down for a nap. Guess where I could be found? Yeah napping with Lauren! It was wonderful... I guess thats why its now 1:30am and im up blogging!


We got up from there and then went into town for dinner at McD's (and playing in the play place) and then to Maggie Moo's for dessert.


We picked up our pottery from last weekend... turned out great!


Then home to here and now everyone is at my house. Me and Jess are the only ones up. I played with Elements and did some fun stuff with that. I love the new book my mom got me so im experimenting with that!
Well that's the update for now! Good night!
I leave you with FEET!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Carson is getting so big! Sounds like you guys have had a busy weekend- lots of fun things. Cute feet. What a coincidence... I've been on quite a feet kick lately with sessions!