CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Yo DJ.... wasssup?

WE GOT OURSELVES A NODDDDDDDDER!

Ok so if any of you have spent anytime around us or your child who is obessed with the movie CARS... then you will get my blog post title! Otherwise I probably look like I'm crazy right about now!

Carson is driving me crazy with his obession with CARS!!! I have had my fill of Mater and Lightening! Everything he says... includes him saying, "Caaarsss" aka Cars.

Well on to the "real" reason I am posting tonight:

I need to enlist your help! My good friend Jen told me she made a New Year's resolution to try to get this blogging thing down. She started out giving it a good try. However, she hasn't done anything on it since Dec. 13 (I think). So any of you lurkers out there, or any of you who would be willing to encourage her to blog, SHE NEEDS THE ENCOURAGEMENT! You can head over to The Hutchinson's (<---- just click on that) and leave her a comment to get her motivated!

She has a little guy who will be 1 in Feb. and Taylor who you have seen and heard about on my blog LOTS! (one of Kenedey's best buddies). I have told her how awesome it is to go back and look at what you have documented and how fun this actually becomes once you get up and going. Plus with a 1 year old running around, lots of you know how often that baby book gets written in now that they are into EVERYTHING! I love my blog for that reason so I can come back and see what my kids have been up to that I may have otherwise forgotten about! So come on Jen! I told you I would be holding you accountable! Let's hear from ya!

Ok everyone, I have so much to do and I really need to get to bed today! Night :-)

1 comments:

lina said...

Funny about the obsession w/Cars! My son received a Cars notepad & crayon set from Santa w/ Lightning McQueen. He is always walking around asking me if I have seen his Rucky book?? Having not seen much of the movie, lastnigt we snuggled in to watch it & the announcer said 'the rookie Lighting McQueen'. So all along it dawned on me, he has thought the cars name was Rookie & was just off in pronouncing it!