CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

WHO KNEW!!!


That MONDAY would start off with me... yes me... having MORE Lucielle Ball moments?! I got up at 4am, (trying to be responsible so I didn't have to be dependent on a neighbor or something), because I knew the battery was dead on my car from sitting all week while we were gone. Jason had to be to work at 5am so I had everything open (car hoods) and ready to go so he just jumped it for me when he was leaving for work. I didn't have much gas in it and didn't know if I would have time to stop on my way to work so I didn't let it run too long... like 10 min or so.

Well, I used my "clicker" aka automatic lock thingy and it lit up and unlocked and lights came on, looks like we are in business. I get everyone and our crap... er... stuff loaded for the day and put my keys in the ignition... and....... IT WONT TURN OVER!!! Shocking I know!

I gave Jen a call and she came over and jumped me! Thanks again Jen!!! I owe you big time... ask me next time Talan needs a sitter and im at your mercy! Sorry Taylor doesn't count since our kids pretty much live between our two homes! Really you don't even have to ask with her... she fits here so well that most of the time I don't even know she doesn't truly "belong" here! I let my car run all morning on my way into Jackson and never turned it off all the way even when I dropped Carson off which took me about 15 minutes!

I was glad to drop him off and have a little break from him! But honestly, I missed the little bugger all day. After spending every one of his waking moments with him for the most part last week you can't help but be a bit crazier about him... when he's at his best he is sooo fun! He was worn out today and fell asleep on his way home from daycare. They said he did fine today with the exception of not wanting to sit down at lunch at the table and stay in his seat. He kept his new shoes on all day... which is a major plus! Also, they told me he didn't bully anyone... WHAT? No one told me he was a bully at school and honestly I was to shocked at the time to ask her about it. What the? She said something about him pushing down kids and some other something... im going to have to ask about this tomorrow. Last I knew he was really good with all the kids and sometime TOO loving to the babies because he wants to hug and kiss them ALL. THE. TIME! Gosh... what will it be next?!

Ken said she had a great day back to school. She really missed her friends she said and was all excited this morning to get there and see Maddi especially and everyone else too! She was also really happy about the fact that she didn't have much homework... her words were, "I was surprised I didn't have a lot of homework/catchup work"! Woo Hoo!

Well, that's all for today... im trying to lay low and fly under the radar so that no more Lucielle Ball episodes occur! Wish me luck! I NEED IT! LOL

0 comments: