CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

These are a few of my....

favorite things.

I cannot remember where I saw an idea like this last week, but I have even contemplated starting a blog all of its own just covering new products, great/fav products and the things that work well for others. My cousin Jessica often teases me and says things like, "of course you would have that, you always have to try out the newest products." I guess you could say I like the challenge of; is it worth it OR not?!

Ok so to start with a few things that I like: (note: these are completely random).... ill add more later or feel free to add yours to your blog or as you try new "things".

1.) The yellow baby magic baby wash. It has to be the yellow labeled stuff. It's not always easy to find. But smells INCREDIBLE. It's an oldie but goodie. My sister Raquel told me about it like 10 years ago when I had Kenedey and now I don't use anything else on Carson.

2.) This is new product that I recently tried. Downy Cashmere and Silk fabric softner. I tried to put a link here but something is up with their site. It is WONDERFUL.

3.) New product I also just tried: Humberto Beverly Hills Shampoo. I can honestly say I have tried nearly every product out there. I have issues with my hair. I have EXTREMELY thick hair and we have really crappy water. I just love this product. I leaves NO film on my hair whatsoever and I could honestly not use conditioner if I wanted to. Usually that's a must have for me. I use the moisturizing shampoo. I haven't tried any other products... yet. I bought it at Target.

4.) I HAVE to have Biosilk to be able to do my hair. I use the silk therapy. I only use this one product. I have heard that others in their line aren't great. Let me know if you have.

5.) New diaper wipes! LOL see I told you I have to try the new stuff. I only have found these once and I think it was at Meijers. I LOVE these. They smell fantastic.

So come on everyone feel free to add your fav/or new products you have tried!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

add the biosilk hair spray to your list it is really nice and I like the little bottle I carry it when I travel.

Anonymous said...

Last comment from your mom, just trying to get used to the site.

Another favorite is body butter, any of them from Bath and Body Works,

lina said...

Hmm, the Humberto shampoo, might have to give that one a try! I have the same thick hair that can be unruly in our crummy MI weather!
My personal fave is not a newer product, but I'll pipe in.. I normally do not like to wear make up such as foundation & blush, but I found Bare Minerals make up by Bare Escentuals Beauty & LOVE it! I have tried other mineral-type make ups since then & cheaper versions, but none compare to the original. Sephora is the best place to purchase it I have found, that way you are not commited to a membership.

Libby said...

Okay - a few of my favorites:
1. The entire line of Suave Professionals - my hair is crazy thick too - and I used to spend a ton on products - but this stuff is great and just like the professional product that costs 10x more!

2. Target brand baby wash, lotion, infant tylenol and Motrin. THE BEST - and costs a LOT less!

Libby

Jessi said...

My new favorite shampoo thanks to the girls at Salon Breathe is Pureology, it feels so amazing. I use the Purple and green bottles. It makes your head feel cold and minty! AWESOME STUFF!!!!!