CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I should be in bed...

But instead I need to do my usual "unload" all this info in my brain to my blog before I forget it. After all, I have inherited Alzheimer's from my mom. (wink wink mom)!


I'll start from the top of yesterday since I had to ask on the way home tonight what we did yesterday. I don't know about you, but when I am on vacation, sometimes the days have a tendency to run together.

We started out 2008 (Tues) with the kids taking a swim. Then just relaxing and reading on the lanai.
MMMM....

ahhhhh.... (muah... carson blowing kisses!)

We got up and got dressed and ready to go and headed over to Miromar Outlets. THAT place really is fantastic, but... it was SO busy. Must be because everyone is off for the holiday. We started out at Justice for Kenedey. This is her FAV store. I can understand why. They have it SO geared for tweens. I actually think the company who owns it is called Tween Brands. She got a few things. Her Nannie gave her $100 to go get what she wanted. She had a great time with that. She got this adorable coat and a couple of shirts.

Carson did really well at the Carter's store. They had some serious sales going on. I think I counted 10 items all about $85. They will all probably fit him into next fall. Got them on the little bigger size for him. He wore some today because it was cold here and they looked so cute on him. I know he doesn't care, but I do! LOL






We just relaxed last night and hung out.



Today, we were busy busy again. My mom stayed home to have her new stove delivered (see previous post if you don't know why!) Carson was being Mr. Whiny so I took him and Kenedey up to the playground for a bit. Carson of course wanted to just swing most of the time. He thoroughly enjoys the swing! Kenedey loves that playground too, they have some unusual things up there that she can't play on just anywhere!


We finished up at the playground and then went over to Coconut Point... can I just say... WOAH! I have NEVER been to a place like that one! Well I have I guess, but this place is incredible. We started out with lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. YUM. Then went to do some serious shopping. I cannot believe the deals that we found. Kenedey got a $40 sweater at Aeropostale for $7 and it's ADORABLE. I made out well at Old Navy. Carson was in his glory at the Disney store with all the Lighting McQueen and Mater stuff. He got a Lighting jacket and a Lighting piggy bank! Just what we should be encouraging.... his OBSESSION with CARS. I think he must say CARS...oh 50 x's a day... err 5000 times a day! Obsess much?

We had the MOST incredible evening tonight yet. We went to see Irving Berlin's White Christmas at the Barbara Mann Theatre. It was so much more than I expected. It was a true Broadway show the talent and the costumes and everything were just incredible. Can you tell I TOTALLY enjoyed it?!

Well I am off to bed, it's now 1:30 am and I am sure my kiddos will be up at the butt crack of dawn unfortunately! I seriously need to sleep.

Kenedey isn't feeling great. We think she may have Chicken Pox. She had the vaccine and then also had the disease once. Could she seriously have it again??? She also is complaining that her ears hurt... she gets swimmers ear very easily so I have a feeling that's what it is. My mom treated her tonight with Zithromax and ear drops, tylenol, and a good nights rest. Say a little prayer that she stays well. I want her to enjoy her time here, not be sick. :-(

Tomorrow we are planning to go to the Imaginarium and then Kenedey and I are having a Girls Night out back over to Coconut Point. I told her we could do Build a Bear... she already has done it three times in the past, but wants to again and they are also having entertainment over there. I'm REALLY looking forward to having an evening with JUST MY girl!!!

0 comments: