CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Talan's 1st bday

I'm sure most of you know who Taylor and Talan are by now... just in case you don't they are friends of ours who live across the street. Our lives parallel in a lot of ways both families have girls who are older than the little guys, but also Jen's mom and my grandma are really good friends and have been for probably 100 years! LOL (don't tell your mom or grammy that I said that Jen). So I guess I can honestly say I have known Jen's family for my entire life.

So last night we stopped by The Hutchinson's to celebrate for a few minutes with Talan and his fam for his 1st birthday. He was of course so stinkin' cute and since his mom is a major blogging slacker I figured I would document it for her! LOL (I'm just pickin on ya Jen!)

Happy 1st Birthday Talan! I cannot believe you are ALREADY 1. It seems like just last week I was up at the hospital visiting your cuteness and so excited that you were a boy. I was thrilled because I had a feeling you and Carson would probably end up buddies like your sisters! The cool thing is, you already play so well together! Can't wait for the years and memories to come! We love you!!!He is just about ready to really walk. I have been laughing at him all week watching him because his hands are in the air when he does walk! So cute!

0 comments: