CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

My "pretty"

Well, Kenedey's last Daddy Daughter Dance is over. Next time she goes to a dance my sweet little girl will probably be going with her boyfriend instead of her daddy. Boo Hoo Hoo :-( Aww my baby is so growing up.

I watched her and her dad leave tonight out the front door and thought what I wrote above. I just tried to be thankful that we are still only in 5th grade and thankfully it's not prom or something. Ugh. I know that will be here before I'm ready for it.

Jason & Kenedey went to the Golden Nugget for dinner and then over to the dance. Kenedey got her hair and nails done this afternoon and of course looked gorgeous as ever.

When she got home she had to tell me that a whole bunch of girls had the same dress on as Kenedey. Go figure! Her best bud Maddie and her had matching but opposite dresses. How funny. So anyway mom, I know your wating to see the pictures so here they are!!! Enjoy!











0 comments: