CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

So I guess...

It's a done deal. We are going to Splash Universe for Kenedey's birthday. She is SOOOOO excited. She wants a Hannah Montana theme sort of thing so that's why the invites have the pictures. My mom is coming up for her bday and Ken's gift is to have 3 of her little friends for a sleepover at a hotel for one night.

Well, I was thinking that the Holidome in Jackson would be great. I always liked the layout of that place and thought the 11 year old's would enjoy enjoy it. HOWEVER.... I stopped by there today and THAT PLACE is a DUMP!!! YUCK! I don't even know if I would let my dog stay there! LOL

2 comments:

Kayla said...

So I think I know where you can get Hanna Montana decorations if your interested!!!

Jessi said...

Hey Kari, you don't have a dog!!!!!!!! LOL DORK!