CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

So I took this one...

Straight from Nicole... I think it seemed rather cathartic and I figured what the heck it will be a challenge to write it.

Its a '15 Things Unsaid" post. Well, I guess it can be fewer or more, but the basic idea is to make a list of things you haven't said to random people in your life-whether it be from childhood, grade school, high school, college or the present. That's it. No further commentary, no explanation, no details. Some things might have been better said, some things better left unsaid. Kind of a good vent post! I think I might revisit this one from time to time. Anyone else want to join in

1.) I can't believe you continue to stay with him... why do you think that's all you deserve?

2.) Do you have to talk THAT LOUD, especially in the morning?

3.) Seriously, do you NEED that much attention to feel normal. It will only last for a short period of time and then you are back where you started with your same regrets and shortcomings that you are trying to make feel better.

4.) I CAN'T do fake anymore and I won't sacrifce the real me to pretend ever again in the way I did in the past. It's up to you now. I'm out of ways to try to do it and be real.

5.) I admire everything about you and love you just for just exactly who you are. Life has sure thrown us some curve balls (er... we threw them ourselves?!) but you've always stayed strong and I am so lucky to have YOU.

6.) I HONESTLY couldn't possibly love you more. You are my world.

7.) I wish I understood how you feel.

8.) You are the most selfish person I have ever seen in my life. I want to believe they are better off without you, but still no one can ever fill that void the way only a true one can. Don't worry though they will come out stronger and better in the end. This family has more than enough love to make up for your lack of courage. I'll never understand.

9.) We are all so lucky to have you. I don't think God could have given all of us a better male to have as the top of our entire family. We ALL adore you.

10.) Thank you for loving her the way you do. I know it's made her who she is today. Me and my kids can now look up to her because you have helped her get "there" in so many ways. Thank you for being patient with me.

11.) I wish you could be happier. I also wish I knew how to help.

12.) Thank you for being "that" person for me when I needed you most. You made me feel wanted. I am eternally grateful.

13.) Let it go. People make mistakes. We are all human. Forgive.

14.) What you have given to me you will never know. So many things go unsaid, but most of the time you have taught me you don't always "have" to say them. I like that. I now know how to listen better and you have made me see the real in people.

15.) I am truly sorry for all the hurt you have to feel. I hope you can find in your soul how happy you really deserve to be and I mean this given the situation you are given. I want you to be happy with that.

16.) I miss you and "those days".

17.) I have dreams about "that" all the time.

18.) That was really mean.

19.) I have forgiven you.... completely and I can honestly finally say that and feel it all the way to my soul.

0 comments: