CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Questionairre

So I saw this on another blog and it inspired me to give it a try. My husband scored MAJOR brownie points today!!! Happy Valentines Day!!
About my Valentine...

1. Where/How did you meet?
In high school. We were at a high school dance and I saw him pass by and I said to my best friend Jessi... "ooh he's cute". She was like... "NO WAY... THATS JASON CARPENTER". They grew up together and he was always like a big brother to her. So she set us up on a double date with her and another guy friend.

2. How long after you met did you start dating?
I think maybe like a week.

3. How long till your first kiss and who kissed who first?
First date we kissed. He kissed me, I really didn't like him until after we kissed! (He loves that part!)

4. Who said I love you first?
Honestly, I HAVE NO CLUE... I can't believe I don't remember.

5. How long did you date before you were engaged?
years... like 5 I think

6. How long was your engagement?
10 months.

7. How long have you been married?
5 years.

8. What is your anniversary?
Sept 1

9. How many people came to your wedding reception?
ummm... roughly 60

10. What kind of cake did you serve?
pretty simple.. vanilla, choc. and I think marble

11. Where was your wedding?
On New Smyrna Beach

12. Did your spouse cry during the ceremony?
NO

13. Most special moment of your wedding day?
I don't think I can pick one moment. I was just happy to be there. Just a happy, happy day.

14. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We really didn't go on a honeymoon, we stayed @ a hotel on New Smyrna Beach

15. Greatest strength as a couple?
I think the greatest thing is, we could have given up on "this" relationship so many times after all we have been through, but neither of us has. I know he loves me unconditionally and vice versa. That says a lot in my book.

16. Greatest challenge as a couple?
Our past, and figuring out where each of our place is in the relationship... we both have changed so much in so many ways over the years and starting out as such a young couple.

17. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right side looking at the bed

18. What size is your bed?
Queen

19. Who literally pays the bills?
We both do, we are each assigned certain things we have to be sure are taken care of.

20. Who does the laundry?

I do it all.


21. Who does the dishes?
Me for sure

22.Who mows the lawn?
No one we live in an apartment. I think once we do own, we both probably will.


23. Who cooks dinner?

I usually do, but I never do it right!! wink*
Jason is a much better cook, I am a much better baker!

24. Who is more stubborn?
He is without a doubt.


25. Who is smarter?

I think it's about equal

26. Who is more sensitive?
Toss up again, I am more emotional, but he's pretty sensitive, just shows it in different ways.


27. What is your song?
Creed: Arms wide open

28. What did you dance your first dance to?
Creed: Arms wide open

29. What kind of flowers did you have at your wedding?
Tulips

30. Did your valentine bring you flowers today?
Amazingly enough... HE did! He is NOT the world's most romantic person, so this was a HUGE shock. He got me and Kenedey cards, Kenedey's had $10 in it and Carson got a Michigan Football! Sooo sweet of him!

0 comments: