CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday's are great

We spent the morning just hanging out with Lauren and Carson, then we headed out to the big town of Onsted garage sales. Good times let me tell ya! Kayla found a Dora backpack for Carson and he is walking around right now singing the "backpack" and "map" song. It's freakin cute! I did find a leap pad thing for Carson and it came with a backpack to hold all the stuff, the cartridges, and a bunch of books. He also got just about every truck, motorcycle, car, anything with wheels at every garage sale we found. Most people were just like... oh just let him have it you don't have to even pay for it. Honestly people this is the one time I don't have to tell him no to most everything, really I don't mind paying a quarter for a car! It's WELL worth it with him... he WILL play with it. I figure it's something we can keep in the car since it's all nicely "packaged" so when he gets bored in the car, I can occupy him! He also got a little lawn chair to use at Kenedey's games for a buck!

Kenedey didn't find much, however at the end she did find a smoothie maker thingy. Apparently you put ice cream in it and m&m's or something and then turn it on and it combines it all and puts it in the glass... yeah note to self... don't buy other peoples junk because there is a reason it is sitting out there in their yard sale... and Kari... this is now YOUR junk! I can see her using this a whole maybe 2 times in her life if we are lucky!

This afternoon, Kenedey, Jessi, Kayla and I all went scrapbooking in Adrian. It was fun as it always is. I got a whole 3 pages done. Actually pretty darn good for me. I usually only get about 5 done at all day crops. I wanted to scan them to show, however, my printer doesn't scan 12x12 very easily too difficult for me to figure out.

I am going to take some pictures tomorrow so I promise to have more tomorrow.

1 comments:

Kim said...

My scanner doesn't scan 12x12 either. What I do is scan half, then the other half then use an awesome program called Panorama Maker to stitch them together. They come out looking flawless!

I haven't uploaded any lately but check out my gallery to see what they look like after they are stitched, you can't even tell!

http://scrapjazz.com/myjazz/index.php?mod=galleries&u=11110