CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Chelsea Treehouse


The 2nd Birthday Party went awesome!!!


Best part from my perspective... I didn't have to do ANYTHING. I know that sounds lazy, however... with all the moving, house stuff, and life in the midst of that... I don't think I could have carried out another party that was fun this year.

The special part was that my Grandma Grace (who is almost 89) just got back from Florida (she goes down for the winter) and she came to the party. I can't even believe she is able to get out to do that type of thing let alone want to do that type of thing. That's 5.... YES FIVE... generations that she has gotten to know! How special!

We had the party at The Chelsea Treehouse. They were fabulous with helping us. They served all the food/drinks, decorated, cleaned up, lit candles, EVERYTHING! Best part was, it was actually very afforable too. I highly recommend doing this type of thing!

Carson was a little stinker for the beginning of the party. He was overdue for lunch. Once he ate, he was back to his old self again! I took him to see his cake and he was OVERJOYED!!! He made the "ka-pow-ka-chow"... um... got lightening??!
When they put the cake in front of him, he tried to run the car along the frosting. Very cute! He loved it when everyone sang to him and then I told him to blow out the candles and he did it like he had done it a 100 times! Smart little dude!


Presents were interesting. He did a really good job opening everything, but got stuck on a couple of items. In particular... Aunt Tammy got him a vaccume cleaner and we all know how obsessed he is with the vaccume. Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he wears that thing out within the first month! I think that is probably a new favorite toy! The lightening McQueen from the cake was also a favorite toy... I think he carried that everywhere today!

... ...

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Kari,
Please find it in your heart to forgive me! I have really lost my mind! I never responded about coming to Carson's party, and I totally flaked out! Ah! I've got something for him, so we will take a trip to your place soon! Soooooo Sorry!

Michelle Leigh said...

Happy Birthday to Carson. It looks like the party was a great time!

Libby said...

That's funny that you had his party at the Treehouse - I was just there with Olivia on Sunday morning. We went with another couple and their daughter. We had fun. Olivia wants to be able to do more than she physically can - which means I was exhausted - from climbing through the maze!