CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

The below post is just to prove...

That I really am blogging everyday. Last night blogger had something wrong with it and it wasn't saving my drafts and then it just lost my entire post. dang it! I refuse to finish it because that's well... just annoying. Oh well so we move on!

This afternoon, Kayla and I decided that we would head out to some garage sales. I love garage sales :-) I don't go very often and haven't had the chance to much in the past. So Kayla found some on Craigslist and we headed out to Grass Lake. It was a bit of a disappointment because the "big" neighborhood sale on Craigslist, was a whole 2 houses! Whoo Hoo. I did find some cute stuff at one of them for Lauren. Some really great girlie stuff. I also found Carson this great shelf for his room that is actually a truck. I think it will be cute to set his cars on in his room.

Tomorrow morning Onsted is having their annual garage sales in the village, so I have plans to get out there around 9am. I don't need more crap to have to move, but really you can find some awesome stuff out there and nice stuff and for dang cheap. I am a sucker for good deals.

Kenedey had another softball game tonight. They did NOT win by any means. I don't even know the score! They played a Napoleon team and they were a really good team and were coached VERY well. I was very impressed with their coach. Great communicator with the girls and he knew the game very well. Anyway... too bad for our girls, but they are looking better and better all the time. Kenedey got one base hit, one walk, and one strike out. I guess you could call that a "well rounded game"! LOL I really enjoy going and watching the girls play. Ken enjoys it so much. Sports do so much for kids in my opinion.

Lauren is here tonight to stay while Jessi went out for the evening. I have plans tomorrow to go a crop in the evening. My upline in Creative Memories has a crop every month. I haven't been able to go yet, so tomorrow I am going to go for 1/2 the time from 3-9. Kenedey is going to go too, so it should be fun!

0 comments: