CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We Drank the Water.... kinda!

So many people we know are having babies right now. I can count 7 within the last month of friends that we know who have a new little one! On top of that, several people in the blogging world also have newborns... wow!


Well, as you know we are getting moved into a HOUSE. No more apartment living... can I get a HALLELUJAH?!

Sooooo.... we promised Kenedey many years back that as SOON as we have a HOUSE, we would expand our family!


HERE SHE IS!!! Meet Daisy the most adorable, snugly, sweet, nearly housebroken @ 6 weeks, blue eyed, wonder-PUPPY!!!


We couldn't be happier!!! She is a weimeraner! She is going to grow quickly I am sure and we will keep you posted on how she is doing! We have only had her for 2 days so the novelty hasn't worn off yet! It's so exciting to watch her chase the kids around and Kenedey refuses to let her sleep in the crate. We haven't left her alone yet, so time will tell how all that puppy stuff goes!

5 comments:

Mary said...

That is one SWEET puppy.

Mary
Florida

Kim said...

You totally had me going, I was like.. WHAT???!! That is the cutest puppy ever - soooo sweet! You'll have to tell me if having a puppy is like a newborn sleepwise, I've heard they have a hard time sleeping when they are little at night!

lina said...

How adorable! I wondered if you were joking or for real when I read the post title!!!
Good luck w/ Miss Daisy & hope the nights aren't too rough :)

jane said...

OMG SO CUTE!! I love the blue eyes. They are supposed be really smart and sweet dogs.

Mandy said...

Kari,
She is adorable! Oh my gosh- congrats! And Congrats on the house, I want to hear all about it!