CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

We are alive!

And we have a new HOME!!! We are getting settled slowly but surely. I have to admit... I hate moving... who doesn't right? Things are coming along great and it's wonderful to have room to move! I will post some pictures as soon as I can.


The first few nights were a little unsettling, but now... it's beginning to feel like HOME. Im so excited! I am going to make a serious effort to get back into my blogging groove. I have been so overwhelmed with work and other things going on, that I just haven't been "feelin' it"! But hopefully I'm back.

Ken had Taylor over today and the kids all played in the sprinkler so here are a few quick shots of that for you!!! What do you know about Carson deciding he shouldn't be wearing any clothing and so he strips down to nothing and takes of running! Good thing we live WAY out in the country and our only neighbors are family... otherwise.... we would probably loose some new perspective neighborly friends... thank you very much Carson!!! Leave it to him.


The puppy is doing great, she really is the sweetest thing, but she is DEFINITELY a puppy... and puppies are a ton of work. We all just love her!

4 comments:

lina said...

Congrats on the move & can't wait to see pictures :) That picture of Carson was a hoot, the Naked Wonder strikes again!

Have a great weekend!

Kim said...

That streaker picture is TOO funny!

Libby said...

Carson is definitely Jason's son! :)

Kristyn said...

Kari,
We just finished unpacking after the move almost 2 months ago. I completely know how you feel about moving. In the end it is sooooo worth it, because it is yours. Try and keep your eye on the big picture and maybe some of the stress/frustration will disappear.
Kristyn